TANK AIoT Developer Kit
Features of TANK AIoT Developer Kit
- 6th/7th Gen Intel® Core™/Xeon® processor platform with Intel® Q170/C236 chipset and DDR4 memory
- Dual independent display with high resolution support
- Rich high-speed I/O interfaces on one side for easy installation
- On-board internal power connector for providing power to add-on cards
- Great flexibility for hardware expansion
- Pre-installed Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Pre-installed Intel® Distribution of Open Visual Inference & Neural Network Optimization (OpenVINO™) toolkit,Intel® Media SDK, Intel® System Studio and Arduino® Create
Smart Choice for Inference System with AI
Artificial intelligence, AI, is changing our lives from the past to the future. It enables machine learning by using a variety of training models to simulate and infer the status or appearance of objects. For example, the inference system with the video analysis model can perform face and vehicle license plate analysis for safety and security purposes.
The TANK AIoT Developer Kit features rich I/O and dual PCIe x8 signals to support add-ons like the acceleration cards (Mustang-F100-A10 & Mustang-V100-MX8) or the PoE (IPCIE-4POE) to enhance performance and function for various applications.
Vision analytics on the factory floor adds intelligence to factories design and process. Today's technologies automate the collection, storage, retrieval, and decision making across multiple factories and factory sub-systems at the edge.
Numerous Vehicle License Plate Analysis
Efficient road tolling and parking reduces fraud related to non-payment, makes charging effective, and reduces required manpower to process. Vehicle license plate analysis can be deployed on highways for electronic toll collection, and can be implemented as a method of cataloguing the movement of traffic as well as provide enhanced security by establishing data on suspicious vehicles in a more efficient way.
Numerous Face Recognition
Face analysis with AI has explosive growth in various domains. It not only infers human features like gender, age and facial expression, but also identifies identity, which can greatly reduce labor costs and provide services via big data in retail, finance and medicine.
Integrate AI into IoT applications. It’s not that difficult
Open the door to faster deployments of inference systems with the TANK AIoT Developer Kit via the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit & Intel® Media SDK