Tig pulse weldng machine AW-DCTG-PS-400
AW-DCTG-PS-400 Water-cooled DC TIG-ARK welding machine is used for bonding the various thickness materials. It provides high performance to bonding stainless metals and flat metals with wire feeding. During the welding, ıt enables stable and quality welding with excellent arc characteristic and penetration. It provides excellent results on material seams thanks to pulse feature. Machine which has different positioning provides features such as front gas time, last gas time in torch head, wire motor speed increase and wire motor speed decrease. It provides high performance to bonding stainless metals and flat metals with wire feeding. During the welding, ıt enables stable and quality welding with excellent arc characteristic and penetration. As well as being able to melt together the mutually bonded materials, accessorily filling process can be made with wire which is deriving on welding zone. It has extensive usage such as food machines, food storage tank, steel work, automotive. It provides ease of handling and it has TIG-MMA features. At the same time it can be professional MMA(Electrode) welding.
-The Main voltage is designed according to 3 phase, 380 V/50-60 Hz.
- It is produced with high inverter technology and ıt minimizes the consumption
- By narrowing the welding arc area, It prevents striking of machine work piece which is provides minimum heat input.
- With MMA function, It enables melting coated electrodes such as rutile, basic with various diameters
- It has high frequency HF feature which is facilitate for arc ignitioning
- The machine is taken under the protection to prevent damage of electronic components against the heat loadings with cooling fan.
By providing low heat input, the risk of metal impact is reduced to the minimum level
-Tig Torch (6 M)
-Grounding Cable (3M)
-Grounding Holder (150 A)
-Welding Cable (2 M)
-Electrode Holder (200 A)
-Argon Gas Flow Regulator