INVERTER WELDING MACHINE AW-DCINV-160
AW-DCINV-160 is a machine that appeals to all the sectors to welding with covered electrodes. Thanks to the inverter structure, it enables excellent weld fluidity and penetration. Easy electrode ignition and stability during welding ensure user-friendly operation. Every kind of steel materials; It is used for welding pipe, profile, flat materials
- The Main voltage is designed according to 1 phase, 220V/50-60Hz
-It has the ability to burn all electrodes in diameter 2.0 - 3.25 mm.
- It is manufactured with inverter technology. It provides 30-50% energy saving compared to welding machines transformer winding
- Thanks to its 7,9 kg. light and ergonomic design, it enables possibility of easy of handling.
- Thanks to plastic front and rear panels, the user is protected against electric shocks.
- It is much less affected by voltage drops or long-distance cables than with welding machines transformer winding
- The electronic components are protected against overheating by means of a cooling fan to prevent damage.
- Welding cables (3 m)
- Electrode Holder (160A)
- Grounding Cable (2m)
- Grounding Holder (160A)