WELCOME IN COMI CONDOR
Comi Condor is a leader, worldwide, in the production of centrifuges for solid/liquid separation in the pharmaceutical (API - Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, and HPAPI - Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients), chemical and food industries. Filtration and sedimentation processes.Comi Condor operates in more than 50 countries worldwide, with over 5000 centrifuges, providing not only innovative and customized products, but also the wide knowledge in solid/liquid separation: vertical top discharge centrifuges, vertical bottom discharge centrifuges, horizontal peeler centrifuges, inverting filter centrifuges.We create, develop solutions "ad hoc", with high added value for all the needs of our Customers.
- COMI CONDOR has two plants, one in Settimo Milanese (Milano) and the other in Santa Cristina (Pavia), with a total of around 84 employees.
- The Settimo Milanese site includes the commercial, administrative, financial, purchasing offices and the mechanical and electronic engineering departments
- The Santa Cristina factory covers some 6000 m2, with a total site area of 25000 m2.
- The production site houses all the departments for the production, assembly and testing of the centrifuges.
- The odern workshop, consisting of a welding department, cleaning and polishing, water jet cutting, machining department equipped with several CNC machines, allows production of high quality and totally controlled.
The advantages of producing all the parts inside our workshop are
- Production times control
- Supplies in a short time in case of need
- Quality control (each piece is checked in all the steps of manufacturing; at the end of the production machines are controlled in every detail)
COMI CONDOR is one of the companies which produces a complete range of centrifuges. In particular: horizontal axis "peeler", inverting filter, vertical axis bottom discharge, vertical axis top discharge.
Currently, the COMI CONDOR machines installed around the world are more than 5000.
The software for the process management is developed and produced completely internally, with the following advantages:
- - More flexibility in software development "tailored" for the customer
- - Any variants and software updates during the start-up and production, very quick and easy
The company is certified according to the international quality standard ISO 9001-2015 and has the certification for some products according to the ATEX Directive 2014/34/UE
The main characteristics of COMI CONDOR’s products are:
- the considerable strength of the mechanical components together with an accurate assembly
- the finish that, especially in the pharmaceutical industry, plays an important role
- the use of electrical and electronics components of considerable reliability and technologically advanced
- flexibility: availability to follow the requests of the customer and to propose machines that provide a solution for, or at least contain, their problems.
- process know-how in the solid/liquid separation with almost 100 years of experience. The usage of a sophisticated software allows the prediction of the behavior of the products inside the centrifuge with the consequent of the possibility of a precise scale-up of the equipment from tests to the production phase.