Profi Bus Cables
Profi Bus is a Bus cable family facilitating interconnections for L2 BUS components.
Profi bus is a communication system standardized open global network, one of the largest installed bases in factory automation. This allows all automation devices, sensors, actuators, PLC, etc. to communicate with each other via a single bus.
Profi Bus cables Applications
Our Profi Bus cables range meets such special requirements as:
- Standard designs for fixed installation or limited bending
- For use in chain applications
- HFFR (Halogen free & flame retardant)
- Direct burial
- Options for Railway Systems
- Options for Food industry
- Options for Marine and Submarine
- Highly flexible for automation equipment
- Quick Strip property for special stripping tool (FC cable)
Profi Bus Cables design
One 150 Ω impedance twisted pair is cabled together with filler members, overall wrapped with special PET, and overall shielded and jacketed with industrial grade compounds.