About TELDOR Cables & Systems Ltd
TELDOR Cables & Systems Ltd
TELDOR Cables & Systems Ltd. was established in the year 1966 at Kibbutz Ein-Dor, in Israel's Lower Galilee. Our company manufactures a wide range of wires and cables and serves telecommunications, electronics and electricity segments. The success of TELDOR continues to rely on concepts – preeminent customer service, high-quality products, and custom cable designs. The coupling of these concepts with our specialized state-of-the-art manufacturing facility enables us to proficiently design, develop, and manufacture a broad spectrum of wires and cables. Our highly qualified teams of engineers, and professionals are capable to handle complex requirements integrating designs, and materials to assure success in meeting customer objectives.
“Our company is a leader in designing and production of high data-rate Copper and Optical LAN cables, Industrial BUS, Instrumentation and Control cables.”
TELDOR has earned a formidable reputation across the globe by nurturing relationships with clientele, ensuring timely execution of orders and becoming a reliable partner in delivering products. Our cost-effective quality and reliable product range that meets stringent requirements of our clients has made us an undisputed industry leader in the development and production of advanced electronic, FiberOptic and data communication cables, and also outside plant Telecom cables.
- Started: 1966
- CEO: Izhar Dekel
- Corporate/Main Office: Ein-Dor, 19335 ISRAEL
- TELDOR’s main markets: Eastern and Western Europe, Russia, Ibero-America, USA
- Global presence in 25 countries in 5 continents
- Leader in designing and production of high data-rate Copper and Optical LAN cables, Industrial BUS, Instrumentation and Control cables.
- Employees: 325 including over 35 engineers and technicians
- Annual Export: 55%
- Area of facilities:
- 20,000 m2 in Ein-Dor
- 37,000 m2 in Beit-She'an
- 4,000 m2 in Geshur
Our Salient Features:
- TELDOR product range is manufactured using the best-grade factor inputs and cutting-edge technologies which are in accordance with the industry set standards.
- We manufacture Ethernet Cables, Device Net Cables, Inter Bus Cables, Profi Bus Cables, Foundation Fieldbus, FiberOptic Cables, and Twisted-Pair Data Cables etc.
- Having five decades of experience in manufacturing wires and cables, we cater various industries including Telecom, Defense, Offshore (MOG), Onshore (Oil & Gas), and transportation etc.
- TELDOR conducts its copper drawing and stranding operations since 1985 in an additional branch located at Kibbutz Geshur.
- We have a global presence in 25 countries in 5 continents.
- TELDOR’s main markets: Eastern and Western Europe, Russia, Ibero-America, USA.
- As of July 2008, TELDOR acquired the Telecommunications Division of Synergy Cables, located in Beit She’an.
TELDOR is one of the first cable manufacturers to complete the RoHS transition 7 months providing a technological advantage for its customers. Our cables are fully compliant with Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS-2).
- ISO 9001:2015 - Teldor Cables & Systems
- ISO 9001:2015 - Teldor Cables Telecom
- ISO 9001:2015 - Teldor Cables & Systems (Hebrew) and many more
- Component Performance:
- Certificate of Conformance: ISO/IEC 11801 Cat. 5 F/UTP PVC - 8371204xxx
- Certificate of Conformance: ISO/IEC 11801 Cat. 5 F/UTP HFFR - 8375204xxx
- Certificate of Conformance: ISO/IEC 11801 Cat. 5 SF/UTP HFFR - 9375204xxx and many more
- Links & Channels:
- 100 MHz Channel Test report (With BTR Connecting Hardware)
- 100 MHz Channel Test report II (With BTR Connecting Hardware)
- 300 MHz Channel Test report (With BTR Connecting Hardware) and many more
- Safety Testing:
- ETL Authorization to Mark CMX Multipair Cables
- ETL Authorization to Mark OFNR Fiberoptic Cables
- GOST-R Certification: Fiber-Optic Indoor Cables - IEC 60332-1 and many more
- Cabling Partners:
- ISO/IEC and TIA/EIA Shielded LINK Test Report (With KRONE Connecting Hardware)
- ISO/IEC and TIA/EIA Shielded LINK Test Report II (With KRONE Connecting Hardware)
- PANDUIT certification PLUS - With Teldor Cables
- DNV-GL/Lloyd's Register/ABS/RMRS Certifications of Teldor Offshore Cables
- DNV-GL Certified Component: Non-Armored Solid Copper Conductor Cables up to 1200 MHz - SHF1/SHF2/MUD - Cert. No.TAE00000GE
- DNV-GL Certified Component: Armored Solid Copper Conductor Cables up to 1200 MHz - SHF1/SHF2/MUD - Cert. No. TAE00000GF and many more
- TELDOR is a leader in the design and production of high data-rate Copper and Optical LAN cables, Industrial BUS, Instrumentation and Control Cables.
- At TELDOR, we use the most advanced, sophisticated marketing methods including its Interactive PC Catalog available on the World Wide Web (Internet), containing extensive technical information about data specification sheets for thousands of cable types.
- As an experienced manufacturer of wires and cables, we assure that all our products are engineered and manufactured with the highest level of expertise.
- All our products are highly tested and we carry our stringent quality control measures under the surveillance of a competent team of technocrats and quality enablers.
- All TELDOR products are manufactured with superior quality materials, this is the reason why our products have been accredited and certified by various certifications/recognitions.
- Timely Delivery of Order
- We provide after sales support, giving lectures and training seminars about our products to our clientele across the globe.
- TELDOR is the member of various International Standards Committees Forums and Organizations.
- We have a proven track record of providing safety, performance, and reliability.
TELDOR manufactures premium quality wires and cables based on the requirements of our clients.
Major Product Lines:
- Computer, LAN and Data-transmission cables
- Fiber-Optic and Hybrid cables
- BUS and Industrial Ethernet Cables
- Instrumentation, Thermocouple and Process-Control cables
- High-frequency Coaxial cables
- Microphone and Audio-frequency cables
- Electronic and Control cables
- Telephone, Switchboard and outside plant Telecommunications cables
- Power and Lighting cables