SMART PRESSURE TRANSMITTER PCE-28.SMART
- 4…20 mA output signal + HART protocol
- Intrinsic safety certificate (ATEX, IECEx)
- Marine certificate – DNV, BV
PCE-28.SMART pressure transmitter is applicable to the measurement of the pressure, under pressure and absolute pressure of gases, vapors and liquids. The active sensing element is a piezo resistant silicon sensor separated from the medium by a diaphragm and by specially selected type of manometric liquid.
The communication standard for data interchange with the transmitter is the Hart protocol.
Communication with the transmitter is carried out with:
– a KAP-03, KAP-03Ex communicator
– some other Hart type communicators,(*)
– a PC using an HART/USB converter and Raport 2 configuration software.
(*) .eddl files available on www.aplisens.com.
The data interchange with the transmitter enables users to:
- configure the output parameters
- measurement units and the values of the start points and end points at the measurement range
- damping time constant
- conversion characteristic (inversion, user's non-linear characteristic)
- read the currently measured pressure value of the output current and the percentage output control level
- force an output current with a set value
- calibrate the transmitter in relation to a model pressure
The transmitter is not heavy, so it can be installed on the installation without additional mounting bracket. When the pressure of steam or other hot media is measured, a siphon or impulse line should be used. The needle valve placed upstream the transmitter simplifies installation process and enables the zero point adjustment or the transmitter replacement. The transmitter's electrical connections should be performed with twisted cable. The place for the communicator should be assigned before the communicator installation.