Positive Displacement Flowmeters
Positive Displacement flowmeters measure the volume of fluid that passes though the pipe. There are many different types of PD meters, including piston and gear meters. Max piston meters provide the accuracy, flow range and ultra-high resolution normally associated with laboratory measurement devices in a convenient to use, rugged, industrial grade sensor. The Max piston meters have always been the preferred choice for low flow rate and wide range applications. Compare our 0.2% of reading accuracy and ultra wide flow range against any other meter.
The advantages of our PD meters:
- Flow rates down to 0.005 cc/min
- Accuracy down to 0.2% of reading
- Up to 40,000:1 turndown ratio
- Up to 24,000 pulses/cc (24,000,000 pulses per Litre)
- High pressure versions up to 500BAR
- High temperature versions up to 225°C
- Low pressure drop compared to other PD meters
- ***NEW for 2018 *** Low Flow water meter that can be used with 100% water or other water based solutions such as coolant and water methanol concentrations.