FTI Flow Technology provides turbine flowmeters for a wide range of industries.
FT Series turbine flowmeters utilise a proven flow measurement technology to provide exceptionally accurate and reliable digital outputs. Because of their versatility, these flowmeters are the solution for a wide variety of liquid and gas flow sensing applications. Turbine meters are an ideal solution when high accuracy, compact size, fast response, and high tolerance to shock and vibration are critical requirements. Meter sizes range from 3/8 inch to 4 inches.
The advantages of our precision turbines are:FTI Turbine Meter FT Series
- Repeatability ±0.05% of reading
- Linearity ±0.10% with linearizing electronics
- Response time 3-4mS typical
- Temperature/Viscosity and Density compensation
- ATEX approved and high temperature versions
- Choice of materials compatible with water and water based fluids
- Individual calibration certificates provided with every meter
- Material certificates and pressure test certificates available on request
Turbine Flowmeter SeriesFTI Turbine Flowmeters FT Series
- FT Series: Process as well as test & measurement applications
- HS Series: High shock load applications
- SA Series: Sanitary applications
- FTO Series: Low flow applications
Typical applications include:
- Offshore oil and gas (ATEX approved).