MV/HV VOLTAGE SWITCHBOARDS > KIOSK SUBSTATIONS
At Lai our kiosk substations are custom designed and built to accommodate a mix of MV and LV equipment, including segregation between equipment compartments. Our custom made construction allows for flexibility in sizing, layout, application, inspection and maintenance of equipment. As a part of our complete service and product offering, interconnecting cabling between MV equipment, transformers, LV switchboards, control and protection equipment can also be installed, terminated and factory acceptance tested prior to delivery to site.
Lai Switchboards manufacture kiosks with dry cast resin transformer and kiosks with oil insulated transformers. The kiosks come complete with transformer, HV ring main unit and LV switchboard or as required by customer.
Lai Switchboards have successfully manufactured, tested and supplied cyclone rated kiosks for terrain category 2 wind region ‘D’ locations for application in high wind areas.
Lai Switchboards have supplied kiosks to various hospitals, Department of Defence installations, Brisbane airport, mining installations to name a few.
- Rated Voltage up to 33kV, 3150kVA. Higher kVA ratings are available on request.
- Designed, manufactured and routine tested in Australia in Lai Switchboard’s ISO 9001 certified factories in Adelaide, Brisbane and Melbourne..
- Kiosk Enclosures are manufactured from zinc anneal steel, stainless steel or marine grade aluminium as per customer’s requirements.
- Protective coating on the kiosk can be provided as per requirement of customer. Standard protective coating method is powder coating.
- Kiosks suitable for ingress protection up to IP45 for transformer section and IP54 for HV/LV ends can be provided.
- Kiosks are provided with a strong and durable 200mm high plinth manufactured out of steel channel and hot dip galvanised.
- Proper and marked lifting arrangement of the kiosk is provided for safe and convenient lifting, shipment and movement on site.