At Lai Switchboards we pride ourselves on our ability to custom build our main switchboards from the ground up. We can custom design switchboards from single line diagrams, or base the design on information we gather from our clients.
Our strength lies in paying particular attention to project requirements and working closely with our customers, providing complete transparency of production during quotation, design and construction.
Because we custom build our switchboards, we can source and install various brands of switchgear and control gear, enhancing cost effectiveness when and if a specific brand is requested by a customer.
We design and manufacture main switchboards up to 7000 amps with a fault withstand up to 120kA for 1 second and any form of segregation to AS3439.
Our main switchboards have been installed throughout Australia in;
- Multiple domestic developments,
- High-rise apartment buildings
- Warehouses and many other places.
There’s a reason why Lai are one of Australia’s largest switchboard manufacturers – quality product and unrivalled professional service.
- Mild steel, aluminium or stainless steel construction.
- Powder coating in a wide range of colours, orbital finish and polished finish available.
- Degree of Ingress Protection up to IP66.
- Current rating up to 7000 Amp.
- Short circuit withstand capacity up to 120kA for 1 second.
- Form of internal segregation from Form 1 to Form 4b.
- Can be built with Arc Fault Containment for an unlimited fault.
- Front connect, rear connect or double sided configurations.
- Can be manufactured in modular or custom built to fit in small switchrooms and be built in sections for transportation and site installation where required.
- Fixed, Plug in or Withdrawable switchgear can be used.