Remote I/O Adapter Module(1747-ASB)
RIO communication link module, SLC 500 single-slot. It takes over the No.1 slot (slot 0) of a 1746 remote chassis, where the SLC processor normally resides.What is the 1747-ASB modulean adapter.
Or slave, on the RIO link.
And the master of the remote chassis.
And remote expansion chassis it is installed in .Remote expansion chassis are selectable.
1747-ASB Module Feature
- allows use of 2-slot, 1-slot, and 1/2-slot addressing
- supports 57.6K, 115.2K, and 230.4K baud operation on the RIO link
- supports complementary I/O on the RIO link
- provides RIO link processor restart lockout selection
- allows for image sizes between 2 and 32 logical groups (user selectable)
- supports RIO block transfers and RIO discrete transfers for analog and other specialty I/O modules
- incorporates enhanced operating status and troubleshooting capability using three 7-segment displays
- provides non-volatile memory for convenient I/O module slot keying
- provides discrete output module hold last state selection
- communicates I/O data up to a maximum of 3040 meters (10,000 feet)
- incorporates extended node capability
- controls up to 30 slots using remote expansion chassis
- supports any mix of 1746 discrete or analog I/O