SonTek-IQ Series-Flow Meters
Capable of working both in man-made as well as natural channel, the SonTek-IQ can collect flow (area-velocity) and volume data in as little as 8 cm (3 in) of water. Its five-beam pulsed Doppler design is Modbus, SDI-12, RS232 and Analog ready. Even better news - the SonTek-IQ installs with limited or no earthworks. With the SonTek-IQ, expect to get quality data for quality decision making.
- Self contained all-in-one design
- Proprietary flow algorithms for irrigation canals, natural streams and pipes
- Uses SonTek's exclusive SmartPulseHD adaptive sampling
- Self-calibrating water level using vertical acoustic beam and pressure
- Standard package includes the SonTek-IQ, IQ software, easy mounting hardware, cable, adaptor and power supply
The SonTek-IQ Standard, the SonTek-IQ Plus and SonTek-IQ Pipe all operate at 3 MHz. The Standard model works in depths up to 1.5 m (5 ft), while the Plus and Pipe model are ideal for water depths up to 5m (16 ft). The SonTek-IQ Plus/Pipe also incorporates advanced post-processing functions, providing deeper insight into your flow and volume data. All models use SonTek's proprietary algorithm SmartPulseHD.