High input power factor (>0.99) with low input THD-i (
- Low adaptability for linear and nonlinear load.
- Low audible noise system design (
- Double DSP controller for each individual power module.
- Digital control for all major UPS subassemblies including rectifier,
- inverter, battery charger, and battery discharge.
- IGBT modules rather than discrete semiconductor components
- Are used in the power module for high reliability.
- Conformal coated boards for humidity resistance.
- Built in PDU circuit breakers for cabinet AC input, AC output and maintenance bypass.
- Digital paralleling technology with very low circulating current between power modules.
- Front access cabinet with both top and bottom cable connections.
- Each individual module is configured with an independent DSP controller to avoid single point of failure risk.
- Generator-friendly interface.
- RS232, RS485, and dry contacts all standard.
Nova Electric’s NERM-C Series True Online UPS provides a modular backup solution for data centers, computer systems, and any other critical equipment which demands dependable backup power. The NERM’s state of the art design combines the latest IGBT three-level technology along with modern DSP Control for maximum reliability, low THD-i, and extremely high system efficiency. Modules can be stacked from 6 KVA to 400 KVA, offering hot-swappable flexibility with the highest quality, at a price you can afford. Power expansion is very simple to achieve by adding more individual power modules to the system, which can reach 200 KVA power in a single rack. Two racks can be paralleled for 400 KVA power!
Modular Hot Swap DesignEach UPS power module is designed to be hot swappable for hassle -free power expansion and system maintenance. Each module is controlled independently, thus avoiding a single point failure risk. If any individual module fails or disconnects, the system continues to operate and supply power without interruption, ensuring a high level of reliabilityand protection.
Easy Operation and InstallationThe modular flexibility of the NERM-Series UPS dramatically reduces technician time spent on installation and maintenance. A large touchscreen LCD panel ensures that users can quickly and easily accessvital information.
Intelligent Battery ManagementEach UPS module contains a powerful 3.2 KW battery charger, and up to ten modules can be paralleled for 32 KW maximum battery charging capacity. These chargers are DSP controlled with intelligent digitalalgorithms designed specifically to prolong battery life.
The Smart Protection SystemEach individual power module and the overall system are protected by both hardware and software. Protection functions include abnormal current, incorrect input or output voltage, over temperature, and short circuit. The combination of these hardware and software protection functions results in extremely high reliability, with a very user friendly interface.
High Reliability DesignThe low-loss integrated three-level IGBTs used in each NERM-Series power module result in higher efficiency and enhaced reliability due to lower heatsink temperatures.