Industrial Managed Poe Switches eds-p510a-8poe
Industrial Poe Switches eds-p510a-8poe series are Gigabit managed PoE+ Ethernet switches that come standard with 8 10/100BaseT(X), 802.3af (PoE), and 802.3at (PoE+)-compliant Ethernet ports, and 2 combo Gigabit Ethernet ports. The Industrial Poe Switches eds-p510a-8poe provide up to 30 watts of power per PoE+ port in standard mode and allow high power output of up to 36 watts for industrial heavy-duty PoE devices, such as weather-proof IP surveillance cameras with wipers/heaters, high-performance wireless access points, and rugged IP phones.
Industrial Poe Switches eds-p510a-8poe is highly versatile, and the SFP fiber ports can transmit data up to 120 km from the device to the control center with high EMI immunity. They support a variety of management functions, including STP/RSTP, Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, PoE power management, PoE device auto-checking, PoE power scheduling, PoE diagnostic, IGMP, VLAN, QoS, RMON, bandwidth management, and port mirroring. The industrial managed PoE Ethernet switch is designed especially for harsh outdoor applications with 3 kV surge protection to ensure uninterrupted reliability of PoE systems.
Features and Benefits
- Built-in 8 PoE+ ports compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at standards
- Up to 36 W output per PoE+ port
- 3 kV LAN surge protection for extreme outdoor environments
- PoE diagnostic for powered device mode analysis
- 2 Gigabit combo ports for high-bandwidth and long-distance communication
- Operates with 240 watts full PoE+ loading at -40 to 75°C
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
- V-ON™ ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery