Fire Safe Ball Valves
We, the best fire safe ball valve manufacturers offer the superior quality Fire Safe Ball valves to our clients based on their requirements.
Specifications of Fire Safe ball Valves include:
- Construction: 2-piece screw-in & 360° fully welded design.
- Flow bore: Full port.
- Rating: 1/4”~2”:2000 PSI, 2-1/2”~4”:1500 PSI; 150 PSI Saturated Steam.
- Temperature: -20°F ~ 400°F (PTFE/ TFM1600)
- Materials: ASTM CF8M,CF8, WCB
- Size range: 1/4”~4”
- API 607 4th Edition Fire-Safe Test approved.
Features Fire Safe ball Valves include:
- Applications for Hydraulic, Chemical, Steam, Oil/ Gas, Oxygen, Vacuum.
- 2-piece screw-in & 360° fully welded design, no leakage paths through the body provide maximum safety.
- Thrust washer prevents galling, reduces torque and provides secondary stem seal.
- Long cycle life, Low uniform torques.
- Adjustable stem packing.
- Integral ISO-5211 mounting pad easy for automation
- Bottom Entry Blow-Out Proof Stem design Provides Maximum Safety.
- Investment cast body construction.
Fire safe ball valves
API607 fire safe approved ball valves
Modentic has been manufacturing API 6D ball / gate / check valves for the oil and gas industries for over 20 years. Modentic's API 6D trunnion-mounted ball / gate / check valves are produced in a wide range of sizes between 2in to 28in - and within the following classes: 150, 300, 600, 900 and 1,500.