UNIFLOW4 Power Supply
The MIYACHI EAPRO Hot Bar product line uses a range of standard modules and offers a reliable, versatile and consistent system configuration for a variety of applications. Using standard modules in the entire value chain from application development to high volume production delivers predictable, consistent and premium quality for your bonding application(s).
UNIFLOW4 is a new power supply for Hot Bar Reflow Soldering, Heat-Sealing, ACF Laminating and Heat Staking technologies. Utilising pulsed heat technology, it provides targeted heating and precision temperature control for a variety of components including flex circuits, ribbon cables, wires, SMT components, single or dual sided edge connectors and thermocompression bonding of gold ribbon.
Benefits at a glance
- Closed loop temperature and time control
- Stores 15 heating profiles
- Numeric and graphical data output to PC
- Process alarms and counters
- Remote programming via RS-232/485
- Peak and average temperature limits
- Optional interrupt function to abort heating cycle
- 2 thermocouples for process control and auxilary monitoring
- Comprehensive and informative user interface with:
- Graphic and numeric process data
- Status and Alarm messages
- Heat profile settings and envelope limits
- Temperature error indicators
- User scalable time axis
- Real time temperature plot
Utilising pulsed heat technology, the UNIFLOW4 power supply provides targeted heating and precision temperature control for a variety of joining applications in the production of cellular phones, pagers, handsets, LCD monitors, LCD TV, laptops, palmtops, disk drives, industrial instrumentation, dashboards, satellite navigation systems, on-board computers, home audio and video, calculators, watches, cameras, electronic games, CD players, cockpit instrumentation and displays, medical devices, and many more
Learn more about the solutions UNIFLOW4 offers for you and click on the More Information button to download the Uniflow-4 Technical Data Sheet.