Scots Bearings has been providing a local service in the Bearing and Power Transmission industry across Scotland for over 26 years.
The company headquarters in Aberdeen was founded in 1986 and has grown from strength to strength which has enabled new branches to be opened in Inverness, Dundee, Glasgow and Irvine.
Each branch of Scots Bearings has its own dedicated stock holding which is used to supply local customers but can also be drawn from at any time to support all other branches. It is this enviable stock profile and our flexibility, both locally and nationally, that allows us to grow consistently year on year and which sets us apart from our competitors.
We are dedicated to customer service and work day to day with words like reliable, dependable and trustworthy. These words and ideals form the basis of our strong customer and supplier relationships and help us to be regarded as one of the UK’s leading distributors of Bearing & Power Transmission Products.
We believe that at Scots Bearings we not only add value to the products we sell but also contribute our experience to each and every transaction. From a standard bearing to a complete machine automation system, we help our customers by using our experience and know-how.
When you choose Scots Bearings Ltd as a partner you can expect;
- Competitive purchasing costs
- A true “One Stop” experience
- Technical assistance based on experience and manufacturer’s training
- Local support from local offices
- Direct contact with our partner companies for fully guided solutions
Industry Sectors covered by Scots Bearings Ltd:
- Chemical & Petro Chemical
- Pharmaceutical & Bioprocessing
- Power Generation & Supply
- Semiconductor & Electronic