AboutNicholsons Sealing Technologies Ltd.
We are the global specialists in the design and manufacture of high temperature metal seals, gaskets and ancillary components for the aerospace, automotive, turbocharger, oil and gas, power generation, and process industry sectors. With over 80 years experience of product and process engineering design and production allied to leading-edge technology and a highly skilled workforce, Nicholsons provides quality components and professional services to our customers on land, sea and air.
To excel in design and supply of metal seals and gaskets, complementary seals, components and services that exceed the technical, quality, delivery, safety and relationship expectations of customers.
The strategy of the company is to provide a complete design, mechanical engineering, manufacturing and project management service to blue chip companies and to a global customer base of companies, large and small.
- To grow by delighting our customers through a "one stop" approach that provides flexibility,complemented by sustained and improving levels of service performance.
- Establishing the trust of our customers which is essential to strategic partnerships, risk sharing and mutual benefits.
- To invest in developing our employees in line with the future needs of the business.
- Maintain and develop a materials and sub-contract supply chain capable of supporting business objectives.
- Development of "Partnership Sourcing" relationships with other companies that will enable the company to expand its customer base and improve levels of capability.
- To foster and develop employee and business initiatives through the team work within the company.
Goals and Objectives
- Nicholsons is structured to ensure consistent growth, which will deliver benefits
- to customers and all stakeholders.
- The principal objective is to link Nicholsons' growth to that of our customers and
- to ensure that this growth is sustainable.
- Key to the continued achievement of this objective is the common understanding
- of all our senior management, staff and workforce, of the day to day processes
- associated with the receipt of order through to delivery and payment for the product.
- Our staff are fully empowered in relation to their responsibilities and this is seen as
- a fundamental cornerstone of our success.
- Capital investment and business overhead costs are directly linked to the sales and
- marketing plan and the operational plan.
- To complement this, regular re-forecasting takes place to ensure reprofiling of the
- forecast has a sound basis.
- The company objective is to continue the development of long term contracts with our customer base that benefit customers, shareholders, employees and suppliers.