AboutKL Automation Engineering Sdn Bhd
KL Automation Engineering Sdn Bhd (644494-V) was incorporated in year 2004.
KL Automation Engineering Sdn. Bhd. is a company dealing with Factory Automation (FA) and Process Automation (PA) components. We have 5 strong Regional Offices throughout Malaysia. Namely: Puchong - Headquarters; Butterworth - Northern Regional Office, Kemaman - East Coast Regional Office, Pasir Gudang - Southern Regional Office and Bintulu/Kuching - East Malaysia Regional Office.
Factory Automation Products (FA): Timers, Counters, Tachometers, Temperature Controllers, Voltage / Ampere Meter, Coulometer (Power Meter) with various output option, Proximity Sensors (Inductive & Capacitive), Photoelectric Sensors for detection & safety, Signal Converter (Isolator), Data Acquisition, Operator Interfaces, G3 HMI and Intelligent Panel Meters, Safety Switches, Speed Sensors, Vibration Monitor and Solid State Relay
Process Automation Products (PA): Safety Barriers & Isolators, Fieldbus Barriers/Devices, Lightning & Surge Protection Devices, Display & Indicators, Remote I/O and Signal Converter; Level and Flow Control.
KL Automation Engineering Sdn. Bhd. core business:
- Marketing of automation components in Factory Automation (FA) and Process Automation (PA) industry.
- Installation, Commissioning, Servicing, modification of the product represented by KLAE inclusive project/equipment upgrade.
- Training on Sensors, Sensor Systems, Lightning & Surge Protection Systems and all aspect of Hazardous (EX) Application.
- Facts on KL Automation Engineering Sdn Bhd
- Local company with local expertise for local support.
- Dedicated product specialist to advise and solve difficult applications.
- 5 strong regional offices through out Malaysia to support you • Represented well known and high quality product / manufacturer.
- Equip with Safety Passport to serve you on installation, commissioning and troubleshooting
- Capable of conducting sites survey on Lightning, Surge Protection and Hazardous (Ex) Installation
- Capable of conducting practical training for Sensors, Sensor Systems, Lightning & Surge Protection and all aspect of Hazardous (EX) Application.