AboutExcello Circuits, Inc.
Excello Circuits is a premier PCB manufacturer located in Anaheim, California. We focus on offering a one-stop manufacturing solution to our customers. Our mission is to service our customers’ needs from the earliest stages of product development, including design services, engineering support and prototype development, all the way through the production manufacturing of time-critical and technologically complex printed circuit board products.
Excello is known for its reliability, on time delivery, competitive pricing, and customer service. Our skilled engineering staff works directly with our customers and our in house manufacturing team in order to ensure accuracy and quality. Our customer oriented culture drives our primary goal of partnering with our customers and working hand in hand by providing the technical resources and capacity necessary to support and manufacture printed circuit boards that meet your most challenging goals. We understand our customer’s critical requirements and the importance of quality and reliability.
Our team brings over a century of combined experience to this industry offering an array of PCB solutions including:
- Rigid – Conventional printed circuit boards.
- Rigid Flex – Rigid combined with Flex material to provide a simple way of integrating printed circuit boards to multiple devices such as retinal displays or storage devices without the need for wires or cables.
- Flex – Single, double sided or multiple layers of ultra-thin, flexible ribbons giving you the ability to fit small confined spaces.
- HDI – High Density Interconnect provides the technology to increase the functionality of PCBs in a reduced amount of space.
- Heavy-copper Layers – Up to 12 oz. used in high power applications.
Our team takes pride in pushing ourselves to exceed your expectations on product quality and in a quick turnaround time, across a broad range of technologies.Our promise is to continually evaluate and invest in advanced equipment, new manufacturing processes, and engineering to reduce delivery times, improve quality, and decrease costs for our customers.