Back in 1973, Les Dashwood created Crest Pumps with one aim:
“To be the UK’s first choice for chemical pumps”
We aim to be your first choice through 3 key points:
Outstanding service – making it an easy choice for you to do business with us.
Experienced technical advice – With over 45 years experience, we make sure the right pump is fitted for every application to ensure years of trouble free operation.
Manufacturing flexibility – Being one of the few UK manufacturing plants gives us the opportunity to supply you with any pump built to your exact specification without delay or unnecessary cost.
To make it easy for you to do business with us, we aim to:
- Respond to enquiries quickly and effectively
- Provide reliable Chemical Pumps built to stand the test of time
- Keep all prices competitive
- Continue to provide Chemical Pumps for all types of applications
- Hold a large amount of Ex Stock, including pumps, spares and parts
- Provide excellent customer service and engineering advice
These guiding principles have ensured that Crest Pumps remains one of the top UK manufacturers and suppliers of mechanically sealed and Magnetic drive pumps.
2018 marks a new change in the company, with the 3rd generation, James Dashwood taking the helm. The desire to ensure outstanding customer service has never been stronger.