Circuitronix is a leading supplier of rigid, flexible and rigid-flexible printed circuit boards in small, medium and high volumes. We are capable of quick turn and regular lead-times. We assure complete adherence to customer specifications and consistency in quality control through effective process control. Circuitronix has a proven track record in serving its reputed clientele across multiple industries including automotive electronics, instrumentation and controls, railways, telecommunications, medical, health, and fitness aerospace, defense, consumer electronics and many more.
How It All Began
Founded in 2001, Circuitronix offers high quality printed circuit boards (PCBs) across all major continents. At Circuitronix, we strive to offer a broad spectrum of standard and advanced technologies, exceptional services, and competitive prices. Doing so has enabled us to maintain long and meaningful relationships with our customers.
- Founded in 2001
- Headquartered in Hong Kong
- Global support offices for sales / engineering / quality / logistics
- Support quick turn small volume (5 working days) thru high volume PCB manufacturing
- Expertise in automotive, consumer electronics, medical industries
- Dedicated to the highest standards of environmental and employment
- ISO & IATF 16949
- ROHS compliant manufacturing
- NPI thru EOL support
- A broad spectrum of technologies (IMS, Flex, HDI)
- The lowest total cost of ownership
Starting with the premise that no customer specification is unachievable helps Circuitronix to meet the majority of our customers’ expectations in terms of pricing, quality, and delivery.
To support our customers in offering a quality product to market, on time, every time, with the lowest total cost.
Circuitronix offers best in class pricing combined with premium quality, delivery and service for any global PCB demand.
What makes the difference
- We care about ‘You’
- We listen to ‘People’
- We strive for ‘Perfection’
- We mold your vision into ‘Technology’
What makes us the leading PCB design and manufacturing company?
- Regional warehouses on every continent
- Localized engineering and R&D support
- Time and cost optimized freight solutions
- Cost saving design support
- Discount pricing programs
- Comprehensive, “state of the art” quality control programs
- Currency flexibility
- Consignment & VMI programs
At Circuitronix, we are committed to 'Zero Defect' PCB Manufacturing by:
Established annual KPIs based upon annual management review meetings.Stringent tests and control on incoming materials.Conducting CPC for all key processes on a real-time basis thereby detecting and preventing process variation at the source.Systematic and accurate data collection and analysis.Deployment of seven QC tools such as Control Plan, Pareto, C&E Diagrams, Scatter Plot, and more.Closed loop system where improvement investments are measured against the reduction in costs of poor quality.