AboutBeczkopol Sp. z o. o.
Small town Lasin with 3.000 inhabitants lies 20 km in south-east of Grudziadz, on Zamkowe lake, in Kujawsko-Pomorskie voivodeship. On the economic map of Poland Lasin became famous as a steel drums manufacturer. A precursor to the production of steel drums was Cooperative Agricultural and Mechanical Services in Łasin, which started production in February 1993. As a result of restructuring in March 1995, a new company under the name Label Tin Packaging “BECZKOPOL” Sp. Ltd., which took over the production of steel drums from his predecessor and expanded it.
- In order to fulfil customer’s demand Beczkopol offers the various ranges of products including:
- Tight Head Steel Drums with the capacity of 20 dm³ -65 dm³ made of 0,4-0,6 mm steel
- Tight Head Steel Drums with the capacity of 208 dm³ -250 dm³ made of 0,7-1,2 mm steel
- Open Head Steel Drums and closuring ring with the capacity of 210 dm³ – 250 dm³ made of 0,7-1,2 mm steel
- Conical Open Head Steel Drums with the capacity of 30 dm³ – 65 dm³ made of 0,5-0,6 mm steel
- What more we are producing Closing Rings for steel, fibre and plastic drums.
Our drums are made of black steel that is painted with water-based paint in any color chosen by the client with the possibility of writing marks, logos, etc..
All the drums we produce are UN certified and are designed for storage and transportation the dangerous goods according to ADR, RID, IMDG-Code and DGR regulations.
Reaching out our customer’s needs we developed a very good logistic net, so that the needs are realized JUST IN TIME, to customer was confident that our service in this respect is the best.
The company success is the result of both young and dynamic staff and also a unique customer approach. The Beczkopol’s vision is to create world class Manufacturing Enterprise covering the customers packaging needs. We would like to be seen as preferable partner providing the full service, technical advice including for the steel drum users.