Arc Machines, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes the world’s broadest and most advanced range of automated orbital welding equipment. Founded in 1976, AMI is headquartered in Panorama City, CA with offices in Houston, TX, Switzerland, Germany, UK, and India, plus an expansive network of domestic and international representatives in more than 50 countries across all continents.
With a reputation for outstanding QUALITY, DURABILITY and FUNCTIONALITY, Arc Machines, Inc. specializes in the design and manufacture of precision, highly automated, stable welding systems including welding power sources, control systems, electro-mechanical torch manipulation devices (weld heads) and arc-zone vision systems.
From small contractors to large blue-chip companies, Arc Machines has the people, products and experience to help you succeed with dedicated after sales support, customer service and technical expertise.
Arc Machines, Inc. (AMI) is pleased to announce the newest addition to our automated fusion orbital welding systems the M217P which began shipping on October 1, 2016. This new workhorse is offered as a compact unit creating ease of portability for on-site applications while maintaining all the functionality of the M217. The M217P replaces the M205.
- 35% smaller footprint and 27% lighter than the M217
- One-hand carry handle
- 10” color touch-screen display
- 100% Duty Cycle, 5-150 amps
- Manual or Auto schedule generation, S3, Pulsed, Non-Pulsed or Step
- Storage for 1000+ weld schedules and up to 99 levels per schedule plus Weld Data Recording
- 217P Is designed to work with all AMI’s orbital fusion weld heads and is capable of welding tube
AMI is known for designing the most reliable and innovative welding system controllers with the finest user interface available in the automated orbital welding industry.