Intelligent | lift assist devices | for Handling
The Liftronic® Series, knownas INDEVA®is a new generation of advanced industrial manipulators featuring electronic control. They represent the evolution from traditional manipulators and are part of the innovative product group of load handling devices known as Intelligent Assist Devices.
This series is equipped with an advanced electronic control system which overcomes the control limitations of pneumatic manipulators. They provide truly ergonomic and effortless handling. Thanks to intelligent electronic control, an INDEVA® is faster, more reactive and precise, to the point that it can truly be considered a powerful ‘human extender’.
The INDEVA®Liftronic® series offers numerous important and unique advantages over a traditional pneumatic manipulator, especially the auto-weight sense and auto balancing features:
• Higher productivity: using an INDEVA®, output can be maintained throughout a full shift giving increased productivity and operator wellbeing.
• Better ergonomics: a fingertip-sensitive handle allows for the lifting or lowering of heavy loads by simply touching the handle with a finger. Very little human effort is required during any part of the lift, place and lowerprocess.
• Higher precision: with considerably more speed and precision than a traditional pneumatic manipulator, an INDEVA® allows for unsurpassed precision, where the operator will intuitively work at the pace best suited to the task. The operator has exceptional control with the lightest of touch needed.
• User friendly: the auto weight sensing and auto balancing functions operate in real time, so no need to pre-set the load or to keep buttons depressed. The Float Mode option allows the operator to control movement directly from the load.
• Safety: state-of-the-art safety features prevent movement unless an operator is present and in control. Should a power failure occur, the motor is held with a mechanical lock and the load cannot be released until power is restored, or the full weight of the load is supported.
• Wireless connectivity for industry 4.0: an INDEVA® can exchange data with the Customer IT System through the Company Network and allows visualisation of manipulator activity by means of interface software.
• Remote trouble shooting: an INDEVA® can be connected via Wi-Fi to App Indeva, so that machine data can be transferred to a remote tablet or smartphone in real time. This can assist fault diagnosis, so significantly reducing call-out charges and operator downtime.
• Environment friendly: low carbon footprint thanks to efficient and low energy consumption.
The INDEVA® intelligent industrial manipulators Liftronic® Series can be applied to different supports suchas column with OrbitArm, ceiling, overhead rail and bridge crane system, Liftruck.