Automated guided vehicles
A range of automated guided vehicles for assembly and production areas comprising.
Indeva Tugger AGV: a typically a standard execution used to tow train of trolleys. The trolleys can be built using a standard metal base made with Base Quadra or special metal base for constant turning radius.
Indeva Tunnel AGV: it is used to move trolleys thru the workshop and the warehouse. This AGV positions itself beneath a trolley or cart that, using a fully automated pin-hook system, is then guided to the destination. At destination, the AGV, sliding beneath the trolley, automatically release the full trolley and hooks the empty trolley to be brought back to the warehouse.
AGV INDEVA custom made: Gravity Load/Unload, Power Driven Gravity Load/Unload, Power Driven Roller Conveyor Load/Unload
All the AGV INDEVAs comply with the following European directives:
- 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive
- 2004/108/EC Electromagnetic radiation EMC Directive
Route programming is easy and simple using the ‘touch panel’. 56 programs for 250 steps each
Custom work cycles are programmable thru the touch panel.
The AGV INDEVA has the following important advantages:
- Closed loop control system. This enables a precise tracking of magnet tape without oscillations for higher speed and stability.
- Easy-to-assemble and easy-to-maintain, thanks to ‘all plugs’ feature
- Advanced programming interface for quick and easier programming without initial set-ups. Thanks to the closed loop function the vehicle is self tuning
- Possibility of interfaces with external input/output signals