Air Plasma Cutting Machine Plaz cut 60
The POWCON Plaz-Cut 60 is a plasma cutting machine that utilizes the latest IGBT inverter technology to set new performance standards for existing air plasma cutting systems available in the market.
Superbly engineered for reliability and durability, the Plaz-Cut 60 handles heavy usage with great quality and efficiency. All you need is to provide input power and compressed air, and the Plaz-Cut 60 will cut through any mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, alloy steel and almost all non ferrous metals.
The Plaz-Cut 60 gives a maximum cutting thickness of 22mm and quality cutting of 15mm.
- Outstanding cutting quality
- Continuous adjustment for cutting current.
- Non-contact high frequency arc-striking
- 2 cutting states: Hold and no hold
- Protective functions: over-heat, over-current, under-voltage and power phase absence, etc.