Danobat VL 80.150A fully automatic plate saw
The machine is designed for cutting complex materials with maximum quality. The saw head contains a robust arm to reduce vibrations and achieve high production rates and long blade life.
It is possible to cut special materials with carbide blades and to get the best cutting performance and blade life.
The saw can be equipped with an automatic gripper system to position the plate to be cut to the desired width. The CNC control allows the operator to enter a batch to process an entire plate in automatic cycle.
Danobat VL 80.150A Standard Details
- Band saw machine specially designed for getting high cutting accuracy in very hard materials, such as: inconel, duplex, superduplex, … used afterwards for manufacturing big valves.
- Band saw machine prepared for getting high production rates cutting aluminium and titanium.
- Displacement by rack and pinion
- Intelligent cutting software
- Cutting deflection control
Danobat VL 80.150A Technical Details
The vices are manufactured of steel plates, grooved and tempered to avoid premature wear caused during feeding. Vices can be tilted to offer a secure and correct clamping and feeding of the material.
The external and internal table are provided with rollers that guarantee an optimal transfer of the material, as well as a high positioning accuracy.
Compact design to reduce the floor space needed in the production plant.
Ergonomic: coolant protection and collection system, touch control panel integrated in the electric cabinet and easy and fast blade changing system.