- Meet the la test international rule requirement of API 2000 and EN 12874
- Protection against explostion and deflagration flame
- High flow capacity and minimum pressure loss
- Available bi-directional flow and flame passage
- Available vertical and horizontal installation
- Very easy maintenance for quick cleaning
- High performance chemical resistance material
The flame arrester is designed to prevent flame transmission when flammable gas/air- or vapor/air-mixtures are present.
The model FA in-line flame arrester is designed, manufactured and tested according to API 2000 and EN 12874.
Body material of arrester is available for nodular cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel grade 304, 316, 316L and special alloy steel for chemical resistance.
The material of element is available for stainless steel grade 316L or special alloy steel for chemical resistance.
The flame element is constructed with crimped ribbon metal.