Concentric and eccentric machining in a single clamping set-up
- Infinite eccentric adjustment via the c-axis
- Concentric and eccentric machining in a single clamping set-up
- Different eccentric dimensions are possible with the same chuck
- Minimal inertia loss compared to 3-jaw chucks
- Workpiece stabilization through axial draw force applied against the
- Standard clamping heads can be used
Concentric and eccentric complete machining
Concentric and eccentric complete machining in a single clamping set-up? That’s right! With our compact chuck you can turn an eccentric position on the workpiece – in a single set-up without having to re-chuck it! Thus you save time and money.
Change-over from concentric to eccentric takes just a few seconds – it is automatic and convenient due to the setting tool in the turret and the c-axis of the machine spindle. Minimum set-up times and no machine changes whatsoever. And first and foremost: You can use your normal clamping cylinder.