Vibrating Feeders / Vibratory Feeders
Vibrating Feeders (or Vibratory Feeders) are used for transferring bulk materials from hoppers, bins, crushers, etc. in a variety of applications including in the Chemical, Coal Mining, Foundry, Quarrying, and Iron and Steel industries. Don Valley Engineering manufactures a range of Vibrating Feeders with capacities ranging from100 t.p.h. to 2500 t.p.h. They can either be floor mounted or suspended from cables with steel or rubber isolation springs, and designed to suit layout and access requirements.
- Reduced Stresses on Machine and Supporting Structure
- Durable, Long Operational Life
- Minimal Downtime and Servicing Costs
- Impact Reduction on Environment & Safety
- Easy Access for Adjustment and Maintenance
- Quick and Cost-effective to maintain
- Quality Components & Construction
A Don Valley Engineering Vibratory Feeder requires very little maintenance and is designed to operate under the most difficult and arduous environmental conditions.
Vibratory Feeder – Special Designs
As well as the standard range of Vibrating Feeders our design team can offer special bespoke units or provide specialist advice on equipment selection.