Sequence Controller AST30-31
- highest precision over the entire torque range
- torque control/angle monitoring
- angle control/torque monitoring
- friction coefficient defined screw joint
- 32 freely programmable sequences
- comprehensive analysis functions
- available communication ports: Ethernet, RS232, PLC-input/output, Profibus
- can be used in combination with DEPRAG feeders
- for manual and stationary applications
The AST30-31 sequence controller is the ideal controller to operate stationary and manual assemblies with the proven DEPRAG EC-Servo screwdrivers of the series MINIMAT-EC-Servo, in both inline- and angle-head design.
The AST30-31 allows the free programming of your screwdriving sequences for stationary or handheld screwdriving tools.
If required, specific screwdriving programs can quickly and easily be set-up using the already existing basic program. Parameters can be input directly using the controller's keypad.