IEI Releases The Smallest And Brand New AI Box - HTB-200-C236
IEI recently released a brand new (linux ready) AI box – the HTB-200-C236, which combines medical imaging with artificial intelligence for connecting hospitals’ imaging data servers seamlessly.
- Compact small edge device with great computing & graphic performance
- 6th/7th Gen Intel® Xeon & Core™ processor platform with Intel® C236 chipset
- Dual SODIMM ECC & non-ECC unbuffered Memory supported up to 64GB
- PCIe [x16] slot supports for Nvidia GPU, IEI Mustang Acceleration Card
- PCIe [x4] slot supports for capture card or other application
Dual PCIe Slots
PCIe x 
Accelerator cards are crucial to data scientists. High compatibility for the GPU cards such as Nvidia P4 , T4, Quadro series or IEI Mustang series make the end user choose the accelerator cards based on their different needs.
PCIe x 
The redundant PCIe x  slot is reserved for all-in-one video capture card or any other expansion.
Unique Thermal Solution
Everyone knows the better performance of a GPU card, the more heat would be generated. Unique thermal design ensures the system keeping sustained 100% CPU and GPU loading.
Cater to NVIDIA® Tesla T4 passive heat sink design, IEI adopts blower-ventilation solution that not only creates a strong air flow but also minimizes the noise made by fan system.
Accessible hard drive enables the IT technician to do the maintenance work more easily. The storage cover locates at the bottom of HTB-200-C236 and fits for 2.5" SSD or HDD. It only takes time to remove 4 screws, then the IT technicians could check or replace the storage device.