Return Filters | MP Filtri Germany GmbH

Featured Suppliers

MP Filtri Germany GmbH

Key Products

Return Filters, Suction Filters, Pressure Filters & In-Line Filters

MP Filtri Germany GmbH
MP Filtri Germany GmbH

Return Filters

MP Filtri S.p.A. is an Italian multi-national company specialising in filtration products for the hydraulic fluids sector, founded by Bruno Pasotto in 1964, with its headquarters at Pessano con Bornago (Milan).

Most production is carried out at its Italian facilities in Lombardy. It currently has eight trading and operational subsidiaries in Germany, France, Great Britain, the United States, Canada, Russia, India and China and a global network of retailers and distributors in over 100 countries.

The group’s total turnover in 2014 was 50.720.000 euro, a 10% increase on the previous year. Over 300 highly qualified people are employed across the world. There are two production facilities in Italy and one in Great Britain. Production is intended 30% for the Italian market and the remaining 70% for the international market.

Contact Details

MP Filtri Germany GmbH
Hans-Wilhelmi-Straße 2,
66386 St. Ingbert,
Germany.
Tel: +49 6894 956520
URL: www.mpfiltri.com

Enquiry Form MP Filtri Germany GmbH