The second annual Intelligent Automation Nordics RPA & AI Summit will take place 23 - 25 April 2018 at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark.
After a hugely successful flagship summit at the Excel London last November, RPA Week 2017, the Nordic edition brings a new name and a new focus. Intelligent Automation encompasses robotic process automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cognitive computing and many other cutting-edge technologies under one term, and is the next step in the automation journey.
Overall, 60 senior automation experts will be taking to the stage, leading 55 insight and thought-provoking sessions, from case studies to intimate interactive discussion groups. Some of the influential Nordic organisations taking to the stage include Maersk, Skat, Danica Pension, Danske Bank, Nykredit, Orsted, Statoil, Stena Line, Ericsson, Carlsberg, Arla, Telenor, City of Helsinki and Lantmäteriet.
Key topics covered at the 3-day summit include key sessions such as:
- Nordea speaking on combining cognitive systems with your robots to take automation to the next level
- RPA and AI in the public sector: the Migri experience - the Finnish Immigration Service
- DFDS on Smart data analytics to improve processes and increase revenue
- Statoil and TDC discuss the RPA journey: practical advice for starting up quickly
- Danica Pension on creating and maintaining a culture of ownership in your RPA team
- Creating reliable virtual assistants that enhance the customer experience with If P&C Insurance
- GKN Aerospace, City of Copenhagen and Stena Line debate the AI business case: the benefits versus the risks of moving to cognitive systems