Since its establishment, covering topics of industrial automation, electrical systems, robotics and IT solutions, IAS has been standing as a front line where automation industry leaders present and explore technology application with users, a platform to publish latest technologies and market ready solutions. After years of market success, it has become a must-attend automation event for both automation technology suppliers and industry users.
2012 is a critical year for the 12th Five-Year-Plan for China’s economy, also, a key point for industry integration of industrialization and informationization. Automation plays a vital role in target accomplishment. Hot areas for automation application markets include auto, papermaking, electricity power, rail transport, machine tool, new energy, building materials, metallurgy, mining and so on. Huge potential is open to world’s automation suppliers.
- During the 12th Five-Year-Plan, RMB 286.1 billion will be invested in the construction of smart grids and the annual compound growth rate of secondary power equipment will exceed 15%.
- RMB 1.5 trillion has been injected for automotive industry reconstructing, of which 70% will be used for equipment purchase. By 2020, new-energy auto will realize industrialization.
- During the 12th Five-Year-Plan, China’s investment in rail transport construction would top RMB 700 billion, among which about RMB 56 billion will be for information systems.
- During the 12th Five-Year-Plan, the overall installed capacity of China nuclear power equipment will increase from 10.8 GW in 2010 to 43GW in 2015.
- During the 12th Five-Year-Plan, the industry gross turnout of China’s food and packaging machinery is expected to top RMB 600 billion, 16% rise year on year.
- Research shows that China’s building automation technology market will stand at about RMB 240 billion.