The Top Forklift suppliers in the world
Top dealers of forklift in global market
There has been a steep increase in the demand of forklifts owing to increased business efficiency needs, and to ensure the safety of the workers . A recent survey by Material Handling & Logistics concluded the following ten brands as the best forklift manufacturers in the market
1. Toyota Industries Corp. - It is an all time favorite pick of manufacturers. This brand provides various options for different drivelines and load capacities.
2. The KION Group - This brand provides a diverse variety of forklift materials handling solutions which includes Linde material handling, STILL, and Fenwick.
3. The Jungheinrich Group.- Its famous in the market for the diverse types of electric forklift trucks it manufactures under its banner, to suit the needs of the manufacturers.
4. Mitsubishi Logisnext Co., Ltd. - It deals with the manufacture of variety of industrial forklift, from their Mitsubishi, Unicarriers, and Nichiyu product lines.
5. Crown Equipment Corp. - This is the only firm in the market which provides industrial forklift and electric forklift on lease to the stake holders as per their needs. Apart from this, it also deals with the sales of new and used forklifts.
6. Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc.- Deals with the manufacture of industrial forklift and its branches are available in all countries across the globe.
7. Anhui Heli Co., Ltd. - It deals with the manufacture of varieties of forklift and heavy lifting machinery equipments.
8. Komatsu. - Manufactures electric forklift ranging from 36V and 48V forklifts.
9. Hangcha Group. - Its completely into manufacture of electric forklift in three and four wheel varieties.
10. Clark Material Handling. - This brand deals with the manufacture of advanced forms of forklifts. Some of the popular manufactures under this brand includes S series and GEX series forklifts.
To have more information about the products manufactured by the above mentioned brands, one log into their official website or call them directly to assist them with information.
Economic scope of forklift market on a global platform
The revenue generated by these top ten brands in the global market of forklifts
The global forklift market is all set to grow at a CAGR of 1.93%, from USD $16.00 billion in 2016 to USD $ 17.61 billion by 2021. Factors driving towards the growth of this industry includes:
1. Rising trend in E-Commerce and Warehouse Segment
2. Technological developments which aims at increasing productivity
The global market is driven by the less than 5 ton capacity forklifts which accounts for major market share in terms of volume. The less than 5 ton capacity majorly includes battery-electric forklifts as well as Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) forklifts but the battery-electric forklifts penetration in this segment is highest.