1. Moving from Purchasing to Purchasing+ : The Last Goldmine of Profits !!
– Summit Director: Mr Ashok Sharma, President, Indian Academy of Management
2. Innovations in Purchasing: Innovative Procurement Techniques.
2.1. Innovative Practices in International Procurement:
– Mr Satish Palekar, Vice President & Head Procurement & Supply Chain Management, L&T Hydrocarbon, Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
2.2. Best Practices in Indirect Spend: Procurement/ Contracting for Services:
– Mr Promod Sant, Vice President, Supply Chain Management, Indirect Material,
Export Control & Customs, Siemens India Ltd.
3. Macro–economic Indicators that Affect Procurement: Why & How of Purchase
Managers’ Index- PMI ?
– Mr Krishan Batra, President & CEO, ISM-India
4. Global Sourcing & Supply Strategy: Developing Supply Partners to Win:
Mr Amit Budhiraja, Global Sourcing Strategist, Videsh Vyapar.in
5. The New Era in Competition: Now Companies Don’t Compete, their Supply Chains do.
– Mr Subhash Lovekar, Director, Bosch Management Service India, Bosch Ltd.
6. Procurement Analytics: Predictive Risk Modelling
– Mr Sudipta Ghosh, Executive Director, Price-waterhouse Coopers
7. Innovative Purchasing Practices in Public Sector
– Mr Suresh Kumar Sharma, Head, Supply Chain, Bharat Electronics Ltd.
8. Technology as a Winning Strategy in Supply Chain
– Dr Sunil Sharma, Professor, Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
9. GST: Opportunities & Challenges for Purchasers
– Mr SM Kulkarni, Vice President, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
10. Purchasing’s Social Responsibility (PSR)
– Lt Gen SK Bhatnagar, AVSM, PVSM, Former Director General, Ordnance Services
11. Strategies for Talent Management for Purchasing
– Mr Surendra Deodhar, Head, Materials Management, Reliance Life Sciences
12. “Purchasing Awards Nite".