Improving ROI and efficiency of your Process Control Systems, reducing operational costs, enhancing security and profitability
Optimising the effectiveness of Process Control Systems is vital to improve quality, reliability and efficiency of your operations. Leading organisations are focusing on optimising their process control systems and strategies for improved production results and productivity and improved ROI on their technology investments.
Process Control and Industrial Automation Summit 2014 will bring you practical insights into the latest strategies, tools, trends in process automation, control, network design and instrumentation to achieve maximise security, productivity and operational efficiency. Through expert led presentations, case studies, panel discussions and interactive sessions, this event will take a close look into:
- René van Opstal, President, International Society of Automation (ISA), Netherlands
- Khalid Al-Khater, Control System Engineer, IBN ZAHR - SABIC
- Sinclair Koelemij, Technical Lead EMEA, Honeywell
- Prof. Jerker Delsing, Professor and Project Co-ordinator , Lulea University of Technology and Arrowhead
- Neil Brown, Director and Principal Consultant, Profimation Limited
- Tomasz Luto, Senior Instrumentation Engineer, Aibel AS
- Gideon Habtab, Process & System Controller DCS, Emerald Performance Materials
- Mike St John-Green CEng FIET, Independent Cyber Security Consultant and formerly Deputy Director Cyber Security Standards, GCHQ, UK Government's Cabinet Office in The Office of Cyber Security & Information Assurance (OCSIA) and Ministry of Defence (MOD)
- Tim Marting, Operations and Project Manager, Versatec Energy BV
- VatsanMenon, Automation Specialist, VTTI B.V.
Open Discussion Chair:
- Bertram Laurier, Manager OSE- Maintenance Engineering Services: Electrical and Instrumentation, Process Control and Security, Gasunie
The two day end user focused conference will bring together the leading process control, automation, PLC, SCADA, engineers from multiple sectors including oil & gas, manufacturing, chemicals and petrochemicals chain for two days of peer to peer learning, informative presentations, interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities. For your reference this event is endorsed by ISA Netherlands, International Society of Industrial Automation.
To get a full brochure or to get 15% discount on registration fees, please contact