ITES (SIMM), A Gathering Place of World-class Brands to Lead the Smart Factory Revolution
17 July 2019
The 21st Shenzhen International Machinery Manufacturing Industry Exhibition (SIMM) is scheduled to take place in Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center (SW) on March 30th to April 2nd , 2020. Benefit from the venue superior location, supply chain capabilities, and strong economic strength, ITES has attracted numerous exhibitors from home and abroad.
The show will cover 240,000 square meters of exhibition area. It is expected to feature more than 1,200 local and international exhibitors, showcasing 8 theme sectors. Among the 8 exhibition themes, industrial automation and robotics applications will be a key highlight of the exhibition, with three dedicated exhibition halls (Shenzhen International Robotics & Smart Factory Exhibition). As China smart manufacturing has been facing unprecedented development opportunities, there is an uncommon chance for all industrial automatic manufacturers. Because most enterprises should improve their automatic process urgently and due to this situation, China market will be an important development target for multitudinous industrial automation leaders.
ITES (SIMM) 2020 has the total usage of 12 exhibition halls that showcases the entire industrial machinery chain:
- Metal Cutting Machine Tool -- featuring MAZAK, Makino, HAAS, HURCO, Doosan, HWACHEON, Fanuc, Beijing Jingdiao, Brother, Taikan, and more.
- Metal Forming Machine Tool -- featuring Trumpf, AMADA, Bystronic, Yawei, JFY, Accurpress, Tailift, LFK, BLM, Han's Laser, Penta Laser, Lead Laser, and more.
- Additive Manufacturing Technology -- featuring 3D Systems, Stratasys, Envision Tec, EOS, OPM, Creaform, UnionTech, HP, RATC, PATEO, Shining 3D, HBD, Sunshine, TMP 3D, Scantech, and more.
- Tools & Industrial Consumable -- featuring Sandvik, Iscar, Horn, Kennametal, Big DaiShowa Seiki, Speed Leopard, Pokolm, CB-Ceratizit, YG, and more.
- Industrial Measurement & Digital Manufacturing -- featuring Hexagon, Zeiss, Mitutoyo, Leader, Faro, Serein, NANO, Wekma, T-King, AEH, Lead, Dantsin, and more.
- Industrial Supply -- featuring TaiRiSheng, Billion Technology, Jiaye Precision Metal, FIYTA, SEIKO, EVA, Kong Ngai, BaoSteel, ASSAB, Scana, SSAB, and more.
- Robotics & Smart Factory --featuring Fanuc, Yaskawa, Kawasaki, Nachi, Universal Robot, Mitsubishi, Siemens, B&R Automation, Beckhoff, Keyence, SKF, NSK, THK, IKO, and more.
- Electronic Products Manufacturing Resources
About ITES (SIMM)
ITES (SIMM) 2020 is a professional exhibition of large-scale in the field of manufacturing in South China. Since 2000, it has developed into an international professional exhibition recognized by the International Exhibition Industry Association (UFI) through the professional and internationalized operation. Also, it is an industrial brand exhibition certified by BPA International Media Certification Body.
Rooted in Shenzhen for more than 20 years, ITES Exhibition (SIMM) is now the preferred platform for professionals to grasp the information about the latest manufacturing technologies in fields of 3C electronics, automotive, communications,precision parts manufacturing, molds, medical equipment, new energy, office equipment, glasses, jewelry and others.
From March 30th to April 2nd, 2020, ITES Exhibition (SIMM) will be held at Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center (SW), with a scale of 240,000square meters. It will focus on digital, intelligent, personalized and innovative technologies and solutions for different industries.