Field Squared Closes 2018 with Second Consecutive Year of Record Revenue Growth
20 March 2019
HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo., Jan. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Field Squared, Inc.TM, the industry's first Field Service Management Process Automation Platform, today announced that the company closed 2018 as the second consecutive year of record revenue growth.
"2018 was a year of industry-firsts at Field Squared, where we provided our customers with innovative capabilities to increase their operational efficiency," said Christopher James Camut, Director, President and CEO at Field Squared. "I am proud of the team and excited for the major enhancements we will share over 2019."
Company and Market Momentum
2018 was a banner year for the company, yielding many highlights, including:
- Achieved second consecutive year of record revenue growth
- Signed a number of new customers and expanded existing multi-year contracts with several large enterprise customers
- Expanded the executive leadership team, bringing on SaaS technology experts Tiffany Aasted as director of marketing, Frederick Barnes as vice president of sales and technical alliances, and Andy Evans as director of sales
- Hired Jeff Neafsey who brought an impressive 30 years of software development expertise having worked for Fortune 100 companies, Apple and Microsoft
- Named one of the Top 10 Field Service Solution Providers of 2018 by Insights Success
Platform Technology & Innovation
Field Squared released innovative platform enhancements, including:
- Real-time in-app field service collaboration and messaging
- Zero-effort integration with Esri ArcGIS
- Advanced work order Smart Form automation features
In November, Field Squared announced their partnership with Nexmo, the Vonage API Platform, to deliver the industry's first real-time in-app field service collaboration and messaging solutions. Through the partnership, Field Squared's customers can make voice or video calls; collaborate in group conversations; reference assets, work orders and forms in conversations; and more.
In December, Field Squared announced their partnership with Esri, enabling Esri customers to synchronize Esri's Feature Services into Field Squared's asset management module. Technicians can visualize assets over ArcGIS base maps and overlays and redline asset updates in the field—online or offline.
About Field Squared
Field Squared is the industry's first unified Field Service Management Process Automation Platform. As a cloud-based solution, Field Squared is flexible, scalable and purpose-built to optimize the efficiency of the mobile workforce in the field. Focusing on business process automation, Field Squared enables enterprises to digitally transform, completely automate and streamline their field service operations, from the frontline to back-office systems. Learn more at www.fieldsquared.com/company.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/field-squared-closes-2018-with-second-consecutive-year-of-record-revenue-growth-300781652.html
SOURCE Field Squared, Inc.