About: I.V. Dipl. Ing. Lothar Gellrich - Head of Marketing Communications
I.V. Dipl. Ing. Lothar Gellrich is the Head of Marketing Communications, KROHNE Group, a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation. He applies exceptional business strategies to market KROHNE’s products to stand out in the market.
1. Can you please share the list of industrial process instrumentation products and solutions offered by KROHNE Group?
Basically, we offer Flow, Temperature, Pressure and Level metering plus analytical products. Along with these, we provide all relevant Services and measurement solutions up to full metering skits. For details refer to www.krohne.com.
2. What’s the vision of KROHNE Group which makes a huge impact in the automation industry?
As we offer a full measurement portfolio along with all services and measurement solutions, we can act as full MIV (Main Instrumentation Vendor) and support to all clients in the process industry.
3. What business strategies do you apply to market KROHNE’s products stand out in the market?
KROHNE installed a complete vertical and international market approach: Global Industry Divisions have been installed for the following industries: Food, Chemical, Power Generation, Marine, Oil & Gas and Water/Wastewater. These divisions allow us to offer tailor-made solutions for people that understand the different need of clients in different industries extremely well.
4. What are your business expansions plans for enhancing KROHNE’s market reach and penetration?
The main expansion has been made in the Industry divisions plus further product enhancements in order to cover all the different products needs in all industries.
5. What makes KROHNE’s flow measurement products better than its competitors?
As KROHNE is a fully family-owned company, we can guarantee long-lasting partnerships and development of novel technologies without the fear of having to report quarterly based reports. This enables KROHNE to further develop future technologies without the need for instant ROI and thus the best products for our clients.
6. What business strategies do KROHNE follow to provide seamless pre and after sales support?
KROHNE installed a global Service division that covers all aspects from planning up to decommissioning of a process plant. Training of our clients is also part of this division (e.g. see our online training https://academy-online.krohne.com/elearning/en/). Calibration services and any type of consultation, e.g. in custody transfer measurement, are also included.