AboutViking Pump of Canada, Inc.
Global Leader in Positive Displacement Pumping Solutions
Problem Solving Expertise
- Strong knowledge of industrial pump applications and products that meet or exceed your expectations.
- Product customization to handle virtually any application through an experienced and specialized engineering team.
- Quality Control and extensive testing across all finished products to ensure superior quality.
- Full product testing - certified performance, certified hydro, pneumatic, NPSHr, sound, and vibration testing.
- Liquid sample analysis - rheology testing and elastomeric compatibility.
- Additional testing - magnetic particle, dye penetrant, traceability, and positive material identification.
Application & Support
- Local application support from authorized distributors across the globe with extensive inventories of pumps and parts.
- List of 1400+ liquids pumped allows for comparison of the best pumps and materials for your liquid.
- Customer solutions group of application, sales, and design engineers develops unique pumping solutions for both OEM manufacturers and pump end users with special requirements.
- Vertically integrated production process, from raw materials to finished product.
- ISO 9001:2008 quality standards, using Six-Sigma and Lean Kaizen tools.
- Global manufacturing footprint in the Americas, Europe, and Asia
Sales and Service Expertise
- Over 245 authorized distributors in 68 countries to provide application support and service
- Our pumps are found in over 200 countries and on all seven continents
- Multi-million dollar distributor inventories for quick solutions
- Broad range of product offerings to address all customer needs