AboutKlinger Schoneberg GmbH
KLINGER SCHÖNEBERG GmbH is a flexible, mediumsized company with a focus on the research, development, production and distribution of industrial valves, especially ball valves and pneumatic actuators.
Bases on this performance, our “customized products” help us to be a leader in the area of special valves for customers specific problem solutions. Our technical plant engineering knows how makes possible to work closely in project teams together with the customer for the detailed plant engineering of valves. The wide and depth of our product range is very interesting for our customers to get all different kind of ball valves technique out of one hand acc. their technical demands.
The international character of the worldwide independent KLINGER companies network built up the safety for the worldwide logistics to the locations of our customers.
The location of research, development, production and logistics is in Graben-Neudorf near to Karlsruhe. At our location Graben-Neudorf you will find our buildings on an area of 5,200 m² and the building itself includes our offices, storage and production on an area of 4,200 m².
Over two decades of experience and more than 12,000 different product designs form the basis for a quick response and mutual success.
Quality is not just an optional equipment but a guaranteed product-feature.
Certificates and Approvals:
- » Quality-Management acc. to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- » Certified acc. to API Q1 and 6D
- » PED 2014/68/EU, Module H and H1
- » WHG §19a approval (water-resources law)
- » Allowance for the re-stamping of products by TÜV
- » TR-CU 010/2011 and TR-CU 032/2013 - Russian Gost-R Certificate
- » CRN certified for all regions of Canada
- » TTC - Chinese Type Test Certificate