Rever Opens New Headquarters, Adds Division of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries to its Base of Twenty-Five Global Enterprise Customers, and Expands Executive Team
9 April 2019
SAN MATEO, Calif., April 09, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rever, the leading frontline workforce empowerment solution for industrial companies, announced expansion of its North American team and a new U.S. office to support growing demand for its lean enterprise solutions. The company’s new global headquarters is located in San Mateo, California, and will be the center of growth in North America, and expanding from its development center in Guadalajara, Mexico and European office in Barcelona, Spain. Rever also announced that Mitsubishi UniCarriers, a division of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, as a new customer using the Rever platform to improve processes.
Rever, a three-year-old enterprise, is rapidly growing with an installed base of twenty-five large enterprise customers, reaching 150,000 frontline employees, with over 5,000 ideas already submitted for improvements estimated at $40 million in savings. The company's expansion follows recent investments by Sequoia Capital and Zetta Venture Partners, strengthening Rever’s ability to further develop its products and serve an ever-growing array of customers.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries is the newest enterprise customer to turn to Rever. It joins other major companies such as Grupo Bimbo, Mars and Philip Morris International using Rever technology to turn the collective creativity of frontline employees into process improvements.
There are an estimated three billion frontline workers whose ideas and recommendations have traditionally not been included in process decisions––yet have important ideas and observations from their day-to-day jobs. Rever’s mobile app enables frontline workers in industrial companies to quickly and easily capture their ideas, share them with management, test them, and implement them. With Rever, industrial companies worldwide unlock innovation by allowing every worker to contribute to a thriving company.
“Our customers choose us to harness the innovation of every frontline employee,” said Errette Dunn, CEO of Rever. “We’re thrilled to be able to work with cutting edge industrial companies such as Mitsubishi UniCarriers to ignite global workforces. Our solutions have been met with astounding demand, and we’ve ramped up our US operations and team to support continued growth.”
To meet fast-growing demand, Rever has expanded its executive team with proven industry leaders to drive customer support, sales and marketing initiatives:
- Ralf VonSosen joined as the Vice President of Marketing to lead Rever’s go-to-market efforts. With 20 years in the technology space, VonSosen’s experience spans from early-stage start-ups to established industry leaders such as Oracle, SAP, and LinkedIn.
- Stella Treas joined as the Vice President of Operations, driving operational excellence to best serve Rever’s employees and customers. Prior to Rever, Stella opened up an international office, led a successful acquisition, managed a global customer success team and led operations at BloomReach.
- Miki Cisic joined as Vice President of Sales, to build a world-class team that will help the world’s industrial companies improve each and every day. A Google, Meraki, and Cisco alum, he’s passionate about developing and scaling sales efforts in both developed and emerging markets.
To learn more about how Rever can empower your frontline workforce:
- Read the Rever blog, The Frontline Dojo
- Join the Kaizen revolution at the Rever Center of Excellence
- Sign up for a free demo
Rever is a frontline workforce empowerment solution for industrial enterprises with large tactical workforces around the globe. With Rever, enterprises are able to build a fully engaged, aligned and empowered frontline workforce to drive continuous improvement from ideation to implementation and impact company performance. World-class companies such as Grupo Bimbo, Mars, Mitsubishi, and Philip Morris International use Rever technology to involve all employees in process improvement. Rever has offices in San Mateo, California, Guadalajara, Mexico, and Barcelona, Spain. Learn more at www.reverscore.com.
Three billion frontline workers citation: http://desklessworkforce2018.com/