Global Industrial Hydraulic Equipment Market: Forecast to 2020 - Cost-efficient & One-stop Hydraulic Solutions to Stimulate Demand - Research and Markets
15 December 2016
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Industrial Hydraulic Equipment Market: Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The global industrial hydraulic equipment market is estimated to cross 15 USD billion by 2020. Popularly known for its robust and sturdy built-in features enabling operations under extreme environment conditions, this market is gradually transforming from pure hydraulics to more of electronically integrated products.
The study captures hydraulic manufacturers' investment perspectives on embedding new technology and promoting smart operations and its implications towards reducing energy consumption and operation costs and enhancing productivity.
With 2015 as the base year, this research study provides estimates of the market size and future growth prospects up to 2020. For this purpose, a specific methodology is followed that includes discussion with senior management of hydraulic manufacturers. This primary research is also supported by secondary research.
The objective of this study is to identify strategic opportunities for industrial hydraulic manufacturers by extensively analyzing routes toward the expansion of their current product and service portfolios. It analyses both current and future trends impacting the industrial hydraulic market in uncertain economic conditions and in light of constantly changing end-user needs.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer
• What is the size of the market and is the market growing? What are the main areas of opportunity for the manufacturers?
• What are key trends emerging in the industrial hydraulic market and its impact of the growth prospects of this industry?
• What are the key challenges faced in the industrial application market?
• What key Mega Trends are influencing the growth of the hydraulic market and what are their potential impacts in the long term?
• What are some of the breakthrough technologies that industrial hydraulic manufacturers are investing on?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview and Segmentation
3. Global Economic Overview
4. Drivers and Restraints-Industrial Hydraulic Equipment Market
5. Forecasts and Trends-Industrial Hydraulic Equipment Market
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mnmxpp/global_industrial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716