Global Electrical and Electronics Manufacturing Market Briefing 2017 - Research and Markets
30 May 2017
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Electrical and Electronics Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2017" report to their offering.
Global Electrical and Electronics Manufacturing Market Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global electrical and electronics manufacturing market.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the electrical and electronics manufacturing market in 2016, accounting for 54% market share. It is followed by North America and Western Europe with 17% and 16% of the market share respectively.
Use of robotics and automation was considered to be one of the latest trends in the electrical and electronics manufacturing market. Many electronic equipment companies are using robotics and automation to improve plant efficiency and productivity. Sensors are being used in various machines to access invaluable data for improving efficiencies and reduce potential breakdowns. For instance, according to a report by Boston Consulting Group (BCG) in 2016, 1.2 million industrial robots are expected to be deployed by 2025, thus indicating a rise in automation and robotics technology adoption to improve productivity and reduce production costs.
The top five competitors in the market made up 10% of the total market share in 2016. Samsung Electronics Co Ltd was the largest competitor, followed by Panasonic Corporation, Intel Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. Co. Ltd.
• Markets Covered: Electrical Equipment Manufacturing, Electronic Products Manufacturing And Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
• Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
• Data: Market value in $ billions.
• Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
• Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
• Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
• Panasonic Corporation
• Intel Corporation
• Toshiba Corporation
• Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. Co. Ltd.
• Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
• LG Electronics Inc
• Whirlpool Corp
• Schneider Electric S.A.
• Bosch Gmbh
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zkjxh8/electrical_and.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716