Australian Condition Monitoring Solutions Market - Data-driven Services to Redefine Condition Monitoring by 2020 - Research and Markets
17 December 2016
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Australian Condition Monitoring Solutions Market: Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The end of the mining super cycle in Australia, completion of large LNG project build-outs, and decline in some manufacturing segments have weakened the demand for condition monitoring solutions. However, over the medium and long term, the normalization of activity in key verticals and the increased demand for data-driven services will sustain growth between 2016 and 2020.
Improved customer appreciation of the benefits of condition monitoring, wider leverage of standards and certification, reduced condition monitoring equipment prices, and demand for analytics will underpin growth. Customers are looking to derive actionable insights from their condition monitoring data and require assistance with integrating disparate data and leveraging analytics.
Advancements in connectivity solutions, data processing, analytics, and cloud computing underline the need for integrated solutions providers. This is expected to give rise to opportunities for market convergence, as companies that are experienced in areas such as analytics or condition monitoring software may impact the competitive dynamics in this market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
• What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the market? Are there any future challenges that will restrict the growth of this market?
• What is the size and growth forecast for the Australian market? What factors will underpin this forecast?
• How is the market segmented by vertical and by type of solution?
• What technology, demand, and service trends are likely to impact the opportunity moving forward?
• Who are the leading solutions providers and what competitive tools provide differentiation in this market?
• What opportunities exist for solutions providers seeking to leverage IIoT in this market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Scope and Definitions
3. Market Drivers and Restraints
4. Condition Monitoring Market Forecasts and Trends
5. Demand Trends
6. Competitive Analysis
7. Redefining Condition Monitoring with IIoT
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m69xrm/australian
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716