The landscape of the refining and petrochemical industry is evolving at a fast pace driven by the diversifying market demand and increasingly stringent regulatory requirements. In the context of low oil and gas price, and improved downstream margin, the 2020 is going to be the peak time of global refining capacity growth in the past 6 decades. How will refiners in the Southeast Asia region navigate the dynamics of the market? How will mega refining and petrochemical integration complexes coming onstream and under development impact Asian and global downstream market? What are the possible pathways to step out in the race of performance? What are the key technologies and disruptions driving the transformation of the whole industry? What are the strategies of refiners in the post IMO 2020 era to stay competitive?
The RPSEA2020 is going to bring together industry experts, operators, end users, solution providers, EPCs, trading companies, consultancies and R&D institutions to discuss the latest development of ASEAN downstream sector and share vision and insights on the future prospects of the industry moving forward in an increasingly integrated and digitalized world.
Key themes of this event:
- Global industry and market trends;
- Crude to chemicals and technological innovations;
- Refining and petrochemical deep integration and plant configuration;
- Feedstock flexibility and profitability;
- FCC technologies and cleaner fuel production;
- Energy efficiency, reliability and O&M;
- Digitization, IIoT, and big data for operation excellence;
If you’re interested in the region's downstream market, RPSEA2020 is the right place you should come.
We look forward to meeting you in KL.